Okay, day three of spring break, everything has been great except NO CAKE! I really need cake, not just some generic off the shelf cake but LEMON CAKE with lemon filling and Lemon frosting and lemon sorbet to go on it. I really think it is only fair if I am on vacation I should have cake.
Why don't I make myself a lemon cake you ask, it is very simple, I don't want to, that takes away the goodness, ingredients, mess, cooking, mess blah, blah, blah. I want the cake to just magically appear. Is that really too much to ask? I don't think so.
This morning I was informed the Jazz are playing tonight. Really, Really why are those
fat, boring, tv hogging, whoops I mean athletic, interesting tv hogs on again! I swear they are on every night. Don't they know that I might need to watch something, I don't know what's on Wednesday night but I might need to watch it. When will this tv hogging team season be over? I can only pray that they don't make the next step when they play for something (don't know, don't care, just get off the tv). The worse thing is I won't have any cake to help me through it.
The hubster better watch out because tomorrow night a new Swamp people is on. I will not be swayed, I will not bend, I will protect the remote with a machete. I AM watching Swamp People and nothing will stop me, unless of course someone drops off cake, but I think I can eat and watch at the same time. heh, don't even think about touching that remote buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment