Monday, April 2, 2012

They are on AGAIN, I mean REALLY!

Those TV hogging loser wonderful athletic Jazz are on again.  I wish they were in Hades, I mean Haiti, yeah that's what I mean.  In Haiti doing charity work or maybe Antarctica surely some penguin needs a pedicure.  Hot pink nails anyone?

Yes!  They are on again, what they never take a break?  I haven't seen House Hunters International for at least a decade, maybe longer. 

 Come on give a lady a break (I'd say girl, but that is way in my past), I want the TV remote and I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

This has been not a great a wonderful Snow White (if you are talking that episode on Once Upon a Time when Snow was evil) kind of day.  I started the day telling the beings to zip it, in a not very nice voice.  Good grief, I was hoping for tired, quiet, I like to work, beings, what I got was I gotta dance (literally) and sing and make chicken noises (really this happened all morning).  I offered bribes incentives (extra recess), but noooo I had to take those points off the board and start putting negative points on for them to owe me time.   BLAAAAHHHHH!

Then I had a sad little being whose parents are going through stuff and she cried almost all day on and off.  I felt bad I couldn't help her, I wish parents realized what they do to their kids when they involve them in the problems.

I had P.E. and the beings had to go back and put their heads down, because I couldn't explain anything without trying to talk over them.  That is something I WILL NOT DO, no sirreee, be quiet and listen  or I will not talk.

(I'm not asking for you're so great admiring glances, just a little listening is that too much to ask?)

Too bad, no cake is available, I could eat a pan by myself, but alas and alack no one understands my pain and brings me a cake.   SIGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment